phpMyFAQ 2.8 and later is licensed under the terms of the Mozilla Public License 2.0 (MPL 2.0) and so you can use phpMyFAQ for commercial usage. phpMyFAQ 2.7 and earlier are licensed under the terms of the Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1) and so you can use these evrsions for commercial usage as well without any problem.
- What are the requirements for phpMyFAQ 2.0?
- Build your own RPM package for managing both first installation and upgrade of PMF.
- phpMyFAQ and MS SQL server sometimes truncate faq content
- Why isn't phpMyFAQ displayed properly in Internet Explorer 5.0?
- Where can I download the language packs?
You can comment this FAQ